Welcome to PRO-SKILLS
concerning the promotion of social and personal skills in socially unprivileged persons as basic conditions for lifelong learning!
We aim on:
- tackling the future challenges of lifelong learning
- promotion of social and personal skills in adults
- equal access for socially unprivileged persons to the offers of adult education
- conception and dissemination of a practice-oriented training concept
- active and experience-focused training methods
- European exchange
- training of professionals who work with socially unprivileged persons
- sensitisation of decision makers in the field of education
- benefit from a interdisciplinary and multinational team
The project is part of the European Lifelong Learning programme (Grundtvig) and is co-financed by the European Commission. The ten project partners come from eight European countries.